~Order your holiday gift certificates now!~
Holiday Special: $15% off gift certificates
purchased by Dec. 24
If you're looking for ultimate relaxation, pain relief and a healthier you - you've come to the right place. Here at Melanie's Massage I am committed to your comfort and satisfaction.
I'm a massage therapist in the Seabright area practicing swedish, deep tissue massage, clinical massage, sports massage, myofascial release bodywork and more.
What to expect:
Your massage is done on a comfortable, padded, heated table with soft flannel sheets and a cozy blanket. Most people undress completely, while some leave some clothing on such as underwear. Your privacy is always respected and you will be covered with clean sheets and a blanket, leaving only the part of the body that is receiving the work uncovered.
I have a variety of oils and lotions available to accommodate those with sensitive skin or allergies, including pure coconut oil. You may have aromatherapy added for theraputic and/or relaxation purposes at no extra cost.
Massage has been found to improve circulation, joint range-of-motion and flexibility. It can reduce many common ailments such as stress, muscle tightness, aches and pains - even anxiety and depression.
This is your time to relax and escape and come away feeling better than ever!
Benefits Of Massage:
There are so many wonderful benefits of massage! Here are a few:
- Reduces the heart rate & lowers blood pressure
- Alleviates pain, improves range of motion and increases joint flexibility
- Eases chronic pain, as often found in the lower back, neck & shoulders; relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles, including tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome and tight neck/shoulders from computer work.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improves athletes’ flexibility, enhances speed and power, and reduces risk of injury.
- Improves the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Lessens depression and anxiety, can ease medication dependence.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Releases endorphins—amino acids that are a body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve headaches & migraine pain and improves sleep.
Call today for the best massage in Santa Cruz!